Friday, July 16, 2010

I should be studying...

but I feel like blogging instead. Nevermind that I have to take a test in the next few hours. Today I just feel so blessed. I'm sitting here in BYU's library, studying my media politics, and just soaking up the goodness of it all. I have a wonderful husband who would do anything for me, and makes it his first priority to take care of me. I have a small, but very efficient apartment that is equipped with everything I need. I'm privileged enough to live in a country where there are ample opportunities to learn, grow, and become independent.
This semester I'm taking two classes: Media Advocacy and Social Change and Persuasive Writing. I didn't plan it, but these classes go hand in hand. I'm continually immersed in policy change, issues of the world, and problems with politics. Even with all of that, it makes me grateful to be in a place where I can voice my opinion and argue it with such intelligent people. I know it's passed the 4th, but I'm still immensely patriotic right now! Go America!

And, Daniel and I have been laughing at this commercial for the last two days. If any of you have seen the "Old Spice" commercials, you got to see this. We love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs

No comments:

Post a Comment