Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moments that matter most

Things are pretty crazy around here lately. This baby has decided that he is the man of the house. Daniel and I are scurrying around trying to fulfill his every need. He's pretty cute, but when he has his days and nights mixed up, it can get a little frustrating. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of time to blog, or do anything else I need to do for that matter. Pictures are going to have to be enough. I came up with this title because of a Mormon Messages video about moments that matter the most. These are just some of the moments we've had since Talmage blessed our lives a little over two weeks ago.

Nap time
Talmage and cousin Emri
Cousin Nana and her amazing baby wrap job
First bath...
which wouldn't be complete without peeing on Dad right after getting out.
Studying with Daddy
Tummy time
Our first BYU Football game! We all got decked out as a family in our cougar colors. No question to who we cheer for in the Spear family.

Although sometimes I feel like the only thing I do is nurse all day, all I have to do is look into this little sweet face and it's all worth it. I love being a mom, despite the challenges and the dirty diapers. I feel so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby boy. I also feel blessed to have such an amazing husband who is always there to help during the late night diaper changes, feedings, and crying tantrums.

1 comment: