Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Smiling

Well, things have been absolutely crazy lately. I'm still trying to get the hang of the "no sleep" plus the every 2 hour feedings and trying to cook dinner for my husband while failing at keeping the apartment clean. Man. Being a mom is a lot more work than I thought! I love every minute of it.

The past couple of days we've been sick here in the Spear household. It really is so much harder to take care of a newborn while you have a fever and sore throat. But, I'm pulling through. Talmage continues to be adorable despite his little outbursts here and there (which are usually caused by pooping or the want to eat more). He really is such a good baby. Daniel and I are very blessed. I've only gotten him to smile at us a few times (besides the smiles he makes in his sleep), but when we get him to do it, it's the best thing ever. I actually caught the first time he smiled at us on video (how lucky is that?!) and I thought I'd share it on the blog. So, here's my adorable boy and his beautiful smile.


3 comments:

  1. That video is the cutest thing ever! You have one cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is great like Lisa said, we love it! um, I miss you guys, :) and am glad to see you are going through these awesome things with us!! We have amazing babies!

    ReplyDelete