Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catch-up

Blogging has been the last thing on my mind lately. But it's time I updated this thing with cute pictures of our growing baby boy. Daniel and I can't get enough of him. Sure it gets tough when Talmage decides he doesn't want to go to sleep at night, or wakes up a few times in the middle of the night, but, man, we have an adorable little guy. His dimples are out-of-this-world cute.

This is as dressed up as he got for Halloween this year.



Talmage loves his swing...maybe even a little too much. Sometimes when I'm really lazy I'll put him in there every time he needs a nap...which is proving not to be a good thing as of now. I'm trying to wean him off of it.





Talmage has become an excellent sleeper. He'll have a 5-6 hour stretch at night and then another 3 or 4 after that. It's been extremely nice. He smiles a ton. He's also gotten into the habit of sticking out his tongue all the time. When we hold him over our shoulder he'll often just sit and lick our shirts. We get a good laugh out of him. He gets stronger and stronger everyday. I can tell he wants to sit up now a days. I need to get him a Bumbo for Christmas. 

As for the rest of our family, Daniel continues to study hard. I go crazy a lot being home all day with just the baby (stranded with no car) so when Daniel comes home it's hard for me to sit quietly while he studies. I get so people deprived! He's working so hard and I appreciate all he does for us. Pretty much we are extremely blessed. We love our little man and we couldn't be happier about where we are in life.

1 comment:

  1. Talmage is a cutie! We need to meet him soon! Also, I know what you mean by people deprived. When Joe gets home I ask him question after question, interrogating style, and just want to talk. Haha, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete