Saturday, June 4, 2011

GMAT and blogging

Daniel is currently studying for the GMAT, while I sit here and blog...I should be working on my online class or internship, but I'd rather blog. So here I am.

Here are just some of the things we've been up to lately:

We have LOVED our new apartment. Pretty much everything about it is awesome. I love having a bigger kitchen. It's been a nice change to actually want to cook because I have room to. We made pizza last week and Daniel looks like such a pro.

These are some pictures of our glorious trip to St. George. It really was heaven on earth.

This is Maggie, Keric, and baby Boston. We wish they lived closer so we could hang out with them more often.

Of course, whenever we get together with Keric and Maggie, the talk of music, or music is always involved. Daniel and Keric used to be in a band in high school so they always like to remember the old days by bringing out their guitars and jamming. I absolutely love to hear them play.

This is me just being goofy.

So, I have a funny story. If any of you know me, you know I'm very sensitive to anything that has to do with animals. I don't know why, but in all the movies where animals are hurt, I end up crying. Call me weird, but that's the way it's always been. Ever since I've been pregnant, this sensitivity to animals and their treatment has been magnified a hundred fold. Yeah. You heard me. The other night I was looking up viral videos for my internship and came across this. Watch it. I'll wait.

Did you watch it? Seriously though. If that didn't pull at your heartstrings, I don't know what will.

Long story short, I ended up bawling at the end of it. Yes, actual bawling. Daniel, who never quite understands my pregnancy hormones, ended up laughing his head off at me, which in turn, made me do the laugh/cry thing. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I was bawling and laughing at the same time and couldn't stop. It ended up being the funniest thing ever. I tried to get a picture of Daniel on the ground laughing so hard he couldn't get up, but as soon as I pulled the camera out, he sat up. This is all that I got -

And yes, that is my foot trying to get him back to the ground because he was still laughing hysterically and I wanted the picture to capture that moment. Obviously, it didn't work.

Confession: I would do the laugh/bawl thing over and over again just to hear Daniel laugh that hard. I love it THAT much.

1 comment: