Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mmmm...

I want a baby. Especially after this weekend seeing my sister enjoy her new baby. There is nothing in this world like a new born. Last night Daniel got pretty excited for our little guy to come out. It made me excited to see him so anxious to hold our baby.

I'm full-term now, which means he could come anytime, and while I'm really hoping he'll come early, I think he may just stay in there longer. We'll see. My midwife doesn't think I'll go over due, but so far, looking around at my family and friends, it seems like most people always go over on their first.

Any suggestions or pieces of advice from you mothers out there on what to take to the hospital, or what you wish you would have known for your first baby? I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. Read up on c-sections. I know it's not what you are planning at all. I wasn't planning on it to happen, but I'm glad that I read a little bit about it. It helped me not be so scared and instead helped me focus on my baby and what she needed to have happen.

    ReplyDelete