Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who does he look like?

New parents, don't we get that question all the time? I'm not saying it's bad (I ask it to everyone I know who's just had a baby), but man alive is it loaded. I usually just say that Talmage is a mix, because really, he is. (He's got my nose, Daniel's chin, my eyes, Daniel's lips, and so forth...) But usually people don't even ask anymore they just say that he looks exactly like Daniel. My baby looks a little like me, doesn't he? Personally, I think he looks more like my baby pictures than Daniel's...but this isn't a competition or anything...

Daniel as a baby...

Talmage...

Me as a baby...


Talmage...


Yeah? You seein' the similarities? Funny thing, as I was typing this I realized that Talmage really does look like Daniel's baby picture. Alright, maybe he does look just like his daddy. That's a-okay with me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete