Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbyes

I hate them. In fact, when I have to say goodbye for any reason, I usually just ignore it by acting normal. Some might have a problem with that, but for me, that's how I deal with things. While it was a little sad to say goodbye to Amber Lyn and all the employees I love so much, my excitement for school overshadowed the sadness. I thought the hardest goodbye was going to be with Daniel, but I think we both took it really well. We've planned out the weekends we'll be traveling back and forth to see each other and now I feel like my whole life revolves around those few weekends. Gotta love the long distance love!

Before I left, Daniel stayed by my side helping me pack and keeping me company while I went through boxes of junk. I couldn't help but take pictures of him doing all sorts of stuff like...trying on my clothes. Which looks something like this:

Or this:

I have to admit, I think he can wear this jacket better than I can. Don't we look perfect together? I think he's wonderful for helping me through it all. I hid him under my bed when we were done so that he wouldn't have to drive to South Dakota this week for work. But he was found, and had to drive there anyway.


A couple of days before I left for school, we took a drive to Gunlock, and boy, was it gorgeous! I love St. George because it's not bitter cold and the scenery isn't covered in white and gray snow. Here's some pictures of our fun.



I love this next picture because it's totally a candid moment and a complete genuine smile from Daniel as he tried to remove the hair from my face. It's not a good picture of me, but I love it of him.


Here's to you and Rex, babe! I'll see you again in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I will agree with you, long distance is no walk in the park! It is HARD. But so worth it, good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete