Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Plans

I should be doing homework, but I thought I'd write a quick update on our lives.

For the most part, we're just trying to stay happy being far apart and planning a wedding we both don't really know how to plan. More than once Daniel has had to deal with my "freak outs" and "stressful binges." He says it just makes him want to be with me even more, but I think in his head he's really thinking "Man, what am I getting myself into?" He is more than I could have ever asked for. He cares just enough about the wedding plans that he's helpful and not too much that it's hard to make decisions. I even flipped through a wedding dress catalog with him this last weekend to see what kind of dresses he liked for me. (Luckily, we have the same taste.) I think any boy who has that much patience is a keeper!

We're still trying to figure out housing in Provo after we get married. It's tricky when he lives down there because he can't be of much help to me with looking for a place. I just can't seem to find the time to go look with my full schedule of school, work, and helping my siblings out with babysitting and such. I'm trying to balance everything, but most of the time there are just things that get left out.

At least we have the Temple scheduled. That's about the only thing set in stone at the moment. Gotta love planning a wedding with such an indecisive Bride! Good thing we have a long engagement. I'll keep an updates on our plans.

1 comment:

  1. Planning our wedding was hard because we were on a tight budget and I didn't want anyone I was close to to do all the work. You know serve, set up, clean, etc. We had a gorgeous wedding but I've always wanted to have like three because I liked so many different ideas. One was enough to pay for though

    ReplyDelete