Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer

This summer has been full of weddings, and full of cakes! Right after Daniel and I got back from our honeymoon I went busily to work in order to make Hilarie's wedding cake. Daniel was the best assistant I have ever had. He really saved the cake in the end. When I start my company, he'll be right by my side rolling out fondant. I love him! He's also my comical relief when I get too stressed out.

He's such a cutie.

Hilarie and Brendan stuffing cake in their faces. I'm glad they enjoyed their cake.

And this is me with the cake! I was so proud of it. It came together at the last second.


It definitely was a success.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake Aime! You really have talent with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very beautiful cake. good job. love ya mom

    ReplyDelete