Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The little happy bits

There are lots of perks to being married. There's also lots of things that help you two grow together. Marriage really is awesome and I know why God made it a part of the big plan.

Anyways, the thing I love about having someone there all the time for all my wants, needs, and a glass of lemonade, is the little joys that happen amidst the stress of phone bills, insurance, no job, and the selling of our precious car. For instance, I sit alone at work in my own little office consumed in editing a bibliography for my employer. I sometimes get a lot of time to think and stress out about our current condition. But a few minutes ago, Daniel called to tell me that we have internet at our apartment! FINALLY! Our wireless router that we spent so many gift cards on, actually works, and now he can job hunt more efficiently. Not only that, but it means that when I start school in a few weeks, I won't have to live in the library just to use the internet. We are both really excited (really, being an understatement). It's the little joys that keep us going and help us in our stressful lives. I love being happy about little things that make our life easier.

When you have nothing, it's the small things that make life wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment