Sunday, January 9, 2011

Octavius

So school has started once again...

Let's just say we're not that excited about this semester. But at least I have some really good classes...that should help. It's more than I can say for Daniel. I wouldn't trade our schedules if my life depended on it. But he's a good sport and is actually VOLUNTEERING to do taxes this tax season. He's pretty much my superhero.

That's pretty much it. We have a lot of fun goofing around...and taking lots of naps.

Oh, and we got a new computer. It was used, but it fit within our budget and works great. We are grateful that we don't have to share one computer anymore. (So much better.) Do you want to know what Daniel named this little computer of ours?

Octavius.

He said that if I won't let him name one of our children Octavius, then he can at least name the computer after him.

3 comments:

  1. first off, that is totally something ricky would do ha. secondly, i make my pages on photoshop. i usuually type into google 'free digital scrapbooking downloads' and you can usually find a ton. any questions, just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha good move letting him name the computer. That's definitely a name you don't want a kid to live with... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I hope you are still loving Octavius! Used comps are awesome and usually some of the best deals! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete