Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long time, no words

I've neglected blogging for the past little bit. Mostly because this semester is kicking my trash, and mostly because my creative writing class takes out all my creative writing...so there are no good words left for this blog. Oh, and mostly because we live a hum drum life that pretty much consists of working, sleeping, schooling, and homeworking. Sad isn't it? Ah, well. You will all have to deal with my after-creative-writing-class brain.

I ditched my husband for part of the week to come down to St. George with my sister and her baby to spend time with my Mom. I was struggling with some building stress and I just needed some time to relax, refresh, and get back to work. It's a nice change to be working in the Factory again and being able to get into my favorite chiropractor! I haven't been in over a year. Boy, does my body regret the long absence. As soon as he started working on me, he said "Have you had some headaches lately?" and I was like "YES. Like every other day." (which is true. No lie.) I strongly believe in chiropractors. This guy saved my life a year ago. I don't know why every stressful moment builds up in my neck, but it does and the aftermath is hurtful. Anyways...

Moving on. So I left my husband. But just until tomorrow. I made sure he had plenty of food and that he stayed busy. I feel bad leaving such a wonderful, sweet husband...but I really needed a few days off life. I wish he could have come along, but he isn't as irresponsible as me. He stayed home in order to stay up in class. I owe him lots.

Um. That's it. My brain has just disconnected. I need to recharge. I'll try and write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment