Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good news

Today we had another ultrasound to make sure everything was okay with our baby boy. We got loads of good news! Talk about awesome. Baby Spear is completely healthy. He is head down (which was a concern of mine because of my uterine septum thing) and the cyst they found on his kidney last ultrasound has disappeared. The doctor pretty much said that I should enjoy the rest of my pregnancy because everything looks great! Such a blessing. Prayers are constantly being answered in our lives.

Another big surprise was that the technician took some 3-D pictures. We were shocked to see our baby in so much detail!

I think I take back the other post about our baby looking just like Daniel...this baby looks just like my baby pictures and he looks like a Purles. I guess we'll see what he is like when he comes though.

I was actually really relieved to get this next ultrasound picture because this week I had a dream that our baby had 7 fingers and it was really disturbing...

Glad to know he only has 5. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment