Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...

These next two months are going to be BIG. and I mean HUGE. I've got so much to do, and not enough time. Isn't that how life works though? I couldn't be more grateful for my hussle and bussle because it means that this baby will be here in no time and I will have no time to waste. I keep having dreams of him - which just makes me want him out, like, right now. If you were to ask me about a week ago if I was ready for this baby, I'd be like "heck no." But now, I seriously can not wait to get him out. I just want him in my arms and I want to see what the little guy will look like. I'm not even scared about the pain anymore...well at least I'm trying not to think about the whole labor thing.

While preparing for our little one, I'm also trying to finish up my online class...that is supposed to be done by next Friday...and that I'm only halfway done with. Crazy? Yeah, probably. But I'll get it done. Currently, I'm halfway through the Lord of the Rings trilogy and I'm on a role. So hopefully all will go well and I will still graduate on time! So not only will I graduate in a month from today, but I could potentially have a baby very soon afterwards. Two very very big, exciting, and worthwhile things. I am truly blessed right now.

Daniel is still studying for the GMAT. Bless his heart. I think the whole thing is bogus. I mean when will I (or he) ever use fractions to figure out how many votes my competitor got more than me? Heck, I'll just ask the counter how many votes I lost by. Ya know? Anyways, he's such a trooper and he works so hard. He's picking up my slack right now as I skip work to finish my class and work on my internship. He's just amazing like that.

So there you go. We're happy, healthy, and couldn't be more blessed. We have amazing friends and family who are there to support us. So if any of you are reading this, we love you! Thank you for blessing our lives and our home.

Now that I'm immersed in Middle-Earth and the battle between good and evil, I've had the strongest desire to watch all the movies again. But - not until I finish my class. Until then, Daniel found this video online that I think is absolutely hilarious. Watch, and enjoy. (But be warned, Saruman's death is pretty gruesome.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait either, excited to see pictures and hear the name you've picked out! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Good luck to Daniel, i'm sure he will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete