Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four

Is it really Tuesday already? This can't be! I'm not ready!

I started out the day right by going to the Temple again with my mom, brother, and sister-in-law. It was wonderful. I was able to handle the stress much better, and get stuff done without being exhausted and warn out all the time. I love the Temple. I know the more I go, the more I'm going to love it.

Afterwards, I came home and made another cake (and came home to one Kenz had made while I was at the Temple...I LOVE her.) Linds, the other love of my life, came over and helped make the last cake. Yep, the LAST one. It was a big accomplishment. And the other love of my life (yes, I have many), Nicole, came over and helped make frosting, clean the kitchen and just keep me fun company while I cleaned and stressed over cake stuff. Thanks for the help ladies! It was probably my last girls thing before I go off and get married. Weird.

Daniel had a bachelor party tonight and apparently was "rockin' out." He deserves to have a little bit of fun after all the wedding stress. I'm glad he got to have some. Well that's pretty much it. Now I'm watching American Idol and choosing pictures to be printed for the luncheon. It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment