Thursday, May 20, 2010

Three, Two, One...MARRIED!

Because things got so hectic before the wedding, I wasn't able to blog the last three days before we were married...so now that the honeymoon is over, I'll blog about it. I pretty much spent the days before the big day in a whirlwind. I was busy making cakes, packing, spending my last minutes of single adulthood with my family, and just trying not to let my head blow up with the enormity of what I was going to be doing in the next few days. Even on the wedding day, it didn't seem like it was really our wedding day. Daniel and I both agreed that it felt like we were throwing a big party instead of actually tying the knot.

Before the big event, I found myself enjoying moments like this with my sister, my mom, and my niece Gracie. Daniel was out at the apartment cleaning while I stayed at home and made cakes and packed. We all got a little side tracked for a bit and all four of us ended up on the bed just laying there talking about life, giving advice to the newlywed to be, and enjoying the smiles and squeals of the little one.





I love these photos. I love my family. I'm so grateful for them! That was the extent of what I did before I was married to the most wonderful man on earth. I'll blog about the wedding next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amie. I saw that you were on my blog and came to check yours out. I'm adding you to my list. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete