Sunday, May 2, 2010

Six

My brother's cat has six fingers on three of her paws, so consequently her name is Six.

Today was pretty uneventful, for once. Daniel and I just chilled all morning long and finally got ready for church about half an hour before it started. (go figure.) After church, we had a great dinner with the fam and then headed on over to visit a family from Germany that was in a ward Daniel taught in while on his mission. I was the only one there that didn't speak German, so I felt kind of dumb, but I enjoyed seeing Daniel speak his mission language with people that loved him so much. When we were about to leave, the mother of the family hugged Dan, looked at me and in broken English said that Dan stays in all the ladies hearts because he's such a good boy. (I thought she said that all the girls stay in his heart...ya, freaked me out for a second. Good thing I had Daniel to correct my understanding.) I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees how special my future husband is.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Lindsey Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment