Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby, baby, baby

So, I started to feel the baby kick this week. It's been pretty awesome. It's small, but it's a great reassurance to me that everything is okay. I'm startin' to really poke out too. I can no longer hunch over in my seat during class, and I have to make sure I'm a safe distance away from the desk at work. It's so weird to be growing so fast. My body is definitely having some complications with the fast growth. Like last night, I couldn't sleep at all. I just kept waking up and moaning because I couldn't find a comfortable position. I finally just got up to sleep on the couch so I wouldn't keep waking up Daniel. I'm DYING to sleep on my back because every time I sleep on my sides my arms fall asleep and it just wakes me up...so it's definitely weird not to be able to sleep for the first time in my life.

Daniel and I are swamped with homework. It's the end of the semester and we've got presentations, papers, and finals to prepare for. Last night I finally just had to buckle down and get stuff done so I wouldn't be so stressed. Thanks to Pandora's techno music station, Daniel and I got quite a bit done. It felt good just to sit on our bed and do homework together for hours on end...weird, I know. But it's one of the last times we will ever be studying together. In a few months I'll just be taking care of our little one while he studies.

We're still counting our many blessings and we're getting even more excited for the major blessing we'll be receiving at the end of August.

Okay, I need to get started on some more homework...I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you that you can feel the baby! Are you guys going to find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete