Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mushy...

If any of you have problems with mushy stuff, just ignore this post.

I think I've said this before, but I consider myself the luckiest girl ever. I seriously don't believe anyone has a more understanding, patient, or loving husband than I do. Last night when I started to break down with how much I have to do in the next couple of weeks, I started to do what I always do - whine and cry. I know, I'm pretty pathetic. But instead of telling me to buck up and take it like a normal human being, my husband wrapped his arms around me and just held me as I (fake) cried. Okay, so maybe it wasn't so much fake. After my little tantrum, he sat me down and talked me through what needed to get done, and get this - he even helped me brainstorm ideas for my paper I have to write this weekend. I mean, really, who does that? Oh, my husband does. Yes, ladies, I have the most amazing husband. I think part of his vast understanding of women is that he grew up so close to his mom. She taught him well, and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

So this is the start of my better blogging streak. I think it's time I started writing more.

Today, is just one of those good days. Ya know what I mean? You wake up, and for absolutely no reason at all, life is just good. (Well, I have lots of reasons why, but not one main one.) Okay, maybe the two donuts I got from my creative writing class helped, but seriously. It's a good day people. I'm stressed out of my mind, but I don't care. I'm going to take the advice of my husband and take it one step at a time.

So to all of you who are stressed at this time in the semester, I wish you luck. Keep going, and don't give up! Just keep checking off those endless tasks.

And for you Lindsey, if you are reading this post, I will take more baby bump pictures. Since no one likes just reading words, I'll try and take more pictures of life in general, so I don't have to bore those who follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment