Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow day

Wow. Have y'all looked outside lately? It's like a winter wonderland, except not so wonderful. We had to have some of our neighbors push us out of our parking lot today because our car couldn't handle driving through the fresh foot of snow. Man. It's crazy out there.I think it should have been a snow day.

All this snow is really making me in the mood for desserts I shouldn't be eating. Like this:

Chili's Paradise Pie

or this:
REE_4394
Pioneer Woman's Molten Cake

Anyone else salivating after looking at these photos? Oh my goodness. On top of this craving of mine, I'm supposed to be off sugar until Christmas, and I've been doing a pretty good job...until today. I'm so tempted to go home and make something delicious! Who else is with me?

I just hope all this snow doesn't prevent us from driving to St. George. That would be a real tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment