Friday, December 3, 2010

Whining

So, I'll be honest. I've been whining a lot lately. I don't know how my husband lives with me sometimes. Actually, it's kind of become a joke. Whenever I whine, he just starts having fits of laughter. Which I guess is good. At least one of us is finding something humorous about it. I've really O.D. on my whining privileges. Why is Amie whining you ask? Let me tell you.

You know after you come home from the Thanksgiving break and you are like, "Yes, two more weeks of school, I can totally do this." But then that burst of energy and motivation lasts all of one class period before you start freaking out, realizing how much you actually have to do? Well...that happened to me, multiple times. Actually it happens to me about every night I come home from work and school around 7 or 9 pm and I'm too tired to do all that stuff I'm supposed to be doing in order to get a good grade, internship, reputation, etc. So what do I do? I whine and stuff myself with food.

I'm such a baby. I figure it comes with being the youngest child. My husband is a better person than I am because he's the youngest and he NEVER whines. He's like the golden child every mother wanted. Yes, I am praying my children will be like him, and not me.

Good for you, babe. Maybe one day I'll learn. Until then, I'll always look like this before finals:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070623170354/starwars/images/8/87/Luke_whining.jpg

Laugh away. Good luck to those who are studying for finals! My heart goes out to you...

1 comment:

  1. the nice thing is,when the whining stops its a whole new world! Love your honest self appraisal. It's healthy to be real. You are the real thing...

    ReplyDelete