Monday, February 28, 2011

14 Weeks

Today is the first day of my second trimester. If I wasn't sick (as in normal human sick, not pregnancy sick) I think I would feel the best I've felt in a long time. On a side note, my headaches are finally starting to go away, which I hope is a permanent thing. I don't know which is worse, throwing up, or having a headache everyday. Anyways, I'm grateful that I'm feeling better and that my baby has made it into the next stage!

So here is how big our little one is so far...

Yep, a lemon. What a cute comparison, right? I love getting my weekly emails from babycenter.com telling me what my baby is doing and what it looks like.

The only other things that are happening is that Daniel and I are trying to find a new apartment (blah) and we're both searching for internships-which is just as bad as trying to find a job. I have this dreadful fear that no one will want a pregnant lady, and so it's making me even more terrified of applying...but, it will be done. Nothing is going to get in the way of me and my graduation. So if any of you know of any kind of advertising/marketing internship, let me know! Connections are appreciated. I'd even work for free as long as it's in the Provo/Orem area.

Life continues on...

Oh, and P.S. I just ate two bowls of this stuff:

Normally, I don't buy this kind of cereal...but being pregnant has made me a cereal craver, and I needed more variety. This just happens to be my favorite cereal of all time. (Mom, if you are reading this, I promise I eat more than just cereal...and I don't usually eat two bowls of sugar cereal either...but it's the only thing that felt good to eat while I'm sick. Forgive me).

1 comment:

  1. Ya, lemon is good. Medium shrimp is my least favorite. Come on, who wants to think of a medium shrimp being in their belly. Especially a pregnant woman who nauseates easily. I'm at a honeydew melon and Amber is a cantaloupe so we could make fruit salad together. I don't know how Kenzie's bell pepper will taste in there though. But please, no shrimp!

    ReplyDelete