Thursday, May 12, 2011

Anniversary, part 2

Yes, I held on to the top tier of our wedding cake for a year. Call me crazy, but I'm insanely sentimental. We pulled it out for our anniversary last week and this is what it looked like:
Needless to say, I wasn't willing to take a bite. Neither was Daniel. That's okay, I got my pictures and that's all I care about.

You can throw up at the kissy picture. I don't mind. I love this man. I'd have to say that Daniel has been the easiest roommate I've ever had to live with. This last year we've had together has been the happiest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. i would have taken a bite of your cake. that was my favorite flavor.
    Man, that makes me mad you didn't save it for me. But you are a very
    cute pregnant lady even if you can't find your cute toes. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete