Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thinking...thinking...

but it's hard to come up with a post right now. Everything we own are in boxes or bags and I can't seem to find my camera cord so I can download photos to my computer and blog about them. So, you'll just have to put up with my words for now.

We have been SO blessed as of late. I recently acquired an internship (a BIG HURRAH for that!). I'm so excited to be able to work on this new product and be able to work mostly from home. This means that, yes my friends, Amie Spear will be graduating on August 11th, 2011. Awesome, right? I sure think so. I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am just to say that I am actually going to graduate. I actually start to cry if I think about it too hard. The future looks bright.

We were finally given the green light to move into our new apartment. We've been mooching off my sister since we moved out of our one bedroom apartment over a week ago. Daniel and I couldn't be happier to have a place of our own once again - a place with two bedrooms and a dishwasher! I'm itching to get in there and make it our home.

I ordered a beautiful pack and play the other day and it should be arriving any day. I'm excited to be able to decorate our little boy's room (well as much as you can in an apartment that won't let you paint or nail anything to the walls). I decided to go with just a pack and play since Daniel and I will be moving around so much in the next couple of years. The less we have to move around, the better. One day, I'll get a beautiful crib - but until then, a pack and play will do just fine.

Daniel and I were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend in St. George recently. I can't tell you how wonderful it was just to be in warm weather with good friends and family. We love it down there and are always trying to come up with ways of how we can get down there to stay for good. We were also able to witness the beautiful sealing ceremony between Daniel's parents. I've never seen something so wonderful in my life (well the only thing that compares is being able to witness a live birth. Talk about spiritual highs). Needless to say, I was a crying mess the whole time. Definitely an experience I will never forget.

Daniel and I thought this summer would be a good relaxing break...but I think we were wrong. While doing a part time internship, I will be working full-time for the next month, while doing an online class and trying to get everything ready for the baby. Daniel is going to be working full time and doing everything I won't be able to do...So much for the relaxing summer! Such is life. I'm just grateful we are getting warm weather and Daniel and I aren't stressed over school and grades right now. Life is good. I'll update with pictures once we find our camera cord once again...

1 comment:

  1. Hey cute girl! I am so excited for you and your cute baby. I love reading the updates : )

    ReplyDelete