Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Year!

So today is our 1st Anniversary! It's crazy that it's here already and part of me can't believe it's already been a year and the other part can't believe it's ONLY been a year. Man, time is crazy like that. Anyways, Daniel and I celebrated last night (after a long day of unpacking and struggling to get our internet up and running) by going to PF Changs and then to the symphony (Thank you Hilarie for the tickets). We ended the night by going to eat dessert at Little America, where we stayed our first night married a year ago. It was so nice to go out and just relax. Happy Anniversary Daniel. I love you muchly.

On another note, Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have two great mothers since I've been married. I'm the luckiest girl, seriously.

Here's to you Momma Terri! Thank you for always answering my calls for the littlest things and always giving me advice. You are always watching out and praying for Daniel and me. You are also a great example to me of how a Christlike person should be. Here's to you, Mom. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment