Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Bridezilla"

Yes, apparently I have become what I most dreaded. Sorry everyone for my short temper, stressful aura, and wanting things "my way." Is it too late to elope? It is? Well dang. I'll be better. I promise.

To those I've offended, hurt, or spoke wrongly to, I am terribly sorry. Sometimes my brutal honesty can get me in trouble, or the fact that I want things "my way." Just please be understanding when I tell you I have way too many things on my plate and way too many people to please at this time...which means I end up pleasing no one.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Sorry, but I don't think that you can have the wedding you want without offending someone. I embarrassed my mom and we made my in laws feel like we took them for granted. It doesn't matter how hard I tried to be nice and organized I still let things fall through the cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not bridezilla! You just want to have an amazing wedding and people just get in the way because everyone has to have an opinion. It'll all work out and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete