Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finals

So things have been really hectic lately with wedding plans, work, group projects, and trying to study for finals. I kinda envy Daniel right now because he only has one final to worry about. But because of that, he's been picking up my slack in the wedding area. He does a lot of stuff I can't find the time to do, and I'm so grateful for him. We only have a few weeks left of this engagement thing, and I couldn't be happier! I'm SO ready to be married. We send out our announcements this week! Daniel and I haven't seen each other since Conference weekend and probably won't be able to see each other until I go through the Temple on May 1st. It's slightly depressing, but he has to be at work, and I have things to do here. We figure once we see each other it will be all the sweeter...right? I'm feeling like I'm going to skip out on a final early just to see him...or skip out on work and spend money I don't have on gas just so I can take a trip down. Talking on the phone doesn't cut it for me. I need a hug. If anyone is reading this who is single, NEVER have a long distance engagement. The end. So here's some pictures my cousin worked on from our engagement photo shoot.






You'll just have to wait and see which ones will be on our announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment