Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ten

I decided to do a 10 day count down until Daniel and I are married...meaning, I'll just write what we did the 10 days leading up to the end of our single lives as we know it. Exciting, right? Well...I guess we'll just have to see. It is quite the adventure for sure. Today is April 28, 2010. I worked, made a cake (did I mention I'm making 15 of them for my own wedding?), and talked longingly on the phone to Dan. (I hate this long distance thing.) Dan pretty much did the same thing except making a cake, and probably did some yard work, or some TV watching. Poor kid, he's just so lonely with out me.

On the more interesting note, my boss finally got back from England and gave me some delicious toffee. In fact, it was probably the best toffee I've ever had. Thank you, boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment