Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nine

Did any of you ever see the movie 9? I remember being so excited to see it, and then coming out thinking..."what the heck?" But then, I remembered it was a Tim Burton movie and the world was right again. (Thank goodness for those people that think of the craziest ideas.) Anyways, I just remembered that movie when I was writing this post. It really has nothing to do with what Daniel or I did today.

Well, my boss came in yesterday and told me that he wasn't coming to work today due to the insane-ness of Women's Conference so he didn't expect me to come in either. (I have a wonderful boss.) So, I took full advantage of the morning and went running with my sister. I did a wonderful 3 miles, before I decided I was done for the day. I also made another cake (whoopie! I'm on to like 4 now.) After that, I headed on over to the good old dentist to get some more cavities filled. (but good news, the dental assistant said I must have been born under the lucky starts because I only have 3 wisdom teeth instead of 4. Wow. I'm SO lucky. Funny...I think being lucky would mean that I didn't have ANY.) I then struggled to eat anything for the rest of the day.

Daniel, being the live-wire that he is, worked...pretty much ALL day.

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what *everyone* thought when walking about of that movie. Spot on.

    ReplyDelete