Monday, November 1, 2010

This is school work?

I love my major. I know I've said this multiple times, but despite the deadlines, stress of putting presentations together all the time, and teachers with high expectations, it's pretty dang awesome. One of my professors is encouraging us to blog about advertising. So, I thought I'd share a few of my absolute favorite, creative, out-of-the-box ads. Some are for good causes, and some are just good because of the genius behind it. You may not appreciate it as much as I do, but just try to enjoy.






This commercial is the one that made me fall in love with advertising. I just love it.



Now, this one, I just love. Call me a cat lover, whatever, but I think this idea was a really good one. Why not let 100 cats roam around your store to show how cozy your furniture is?



Don't worry. I'll have more for your enjoyment later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment